Homesource Certified Pre-Owned Home®
Home inspections take place in 90% or more of home sales today. Conducting a sellers inspection ahead of time and with your choice of inspector actually benefits you in a number of ways:
• Pre-inspected homes are proven to sell faster and for more money=$$$$$
• Helps to accurately price your home to be more competitive in the market=$$$$$
• It eliminates unexpected delays and 11th hour renegotiations=$$$$$
• Gives you time to get competitive bids for repairs=$$$$$
• Sellers get a discounted home inspection on their new purchase=$$$$$
• FREE 120 day warranty-transferable to the buyer=$$$$$
In today's economy, buyers have more homes to choose from than ever before.
Why should they stop and look at yours? What is different about your home?
To catch thebuyers attention, you need to offer an eye catcher such as
"This home is a Certified Pre-Owned Home®-120 day warranty!"
Eliminate some natural fears of the buyer right away by letting them know that your home is in generally good shape or better. When buyers are surfing the web, they can pass over your listing fast. You need an eye popper link at your web listing that says Click here to see the home inspection
. Just because you may think your home is in good shape does not separate it from the 100's of others that you may be competing with for the buyers attention.
As always, All of our inspections are backed by a 200% Money Back Guarantee
We offer Home Inspections in all of the following Areas: South Bend, Mishawaka, Granger, Elkhart, Bristol, Goshen,
New Carlisle, Laporte, Michigan City, Lapaz, Lakeville, Plymouth, Niles, Cassopolis, Edwardsburg, Benton Harbor,
and St Joe